Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cute girl with iPod - Orange line this morning - m4w -29

You: Cute girl, brown hair, listening to your Ipod.

Me: Cute guy, brown hair, listening to my Ipod.

Why didn't we talk to each other? We were staring longingly into each other's eyes. Oh that's right, we're lame and we listen to our Ipods whenever we are outside of our homes so now no one talks to each other in random places anymore. I guess that leaves only Whole Foods and Chipotle for Missed Connections. Awesome.

This is in or around Arlington

-----------

Ohmigod! Like, allow me to like introduce you to our like newest Mr. Connection! Totally a dude (and a fan). K, so for like an explanation or whatever I saw this posting and I was like, "That is sooo totally me! Like totally!" So I flipped my hair a bit and responded, "Like you forgot about Starbucks! Ohmigod Starbucks is sooo rad. Check out my blog! Buy me a pony?" K so like Mr. Connection replied to me (cuz I'm totally cute) and said that the posting was like responding to our totally bogus (like as in totally untrue) iPod posting! He was being like ironical or something! Which totally prompted me to like blog it! Awesome! LOL! Laterz!

Being that obnoxious is exhausting. I hope that despite the superfluous valley girl lexicon you understand the posting. Sadly, Mr. Connection did get a real response to this (besides mine)

-----------

Hey there..... youre posting was pretty vague but I feel like you described an encounter I had last Friday! Any more details like where you got off, what you were wearing, or what the girl was wearing????????

-----------

Mr. Connection is wondering if he should admit to this poor desperate poster that he was mocking MCs in general.

No comments: