Wednesday, December 21, 2005

iPod shuffle says "Sweet Dreams are Made of These..." w4m, 23

Red Line to Glenmont
Around 6pm Tuesday night

You were the guy in the black jacket, brown hair, snoozing to some tunes on your iPod (white, 5th generation?). Hope you were having sweet dreams about the cute blonde listening to her iPod (blue, mini) and playing Su Doku two rows back. You woke up around Farragut North.

Please respond. Maybe we can swap songs, and make your dreams come true.

This is in or around Farragut North

----------

I am glad to introduce our very first guest Ms. Connection. Let's all give her a round of applause and hope that she finds the man of her very own sweet dreams. (I myself dreamt that tiger-cheetah-monkeys were trying to eat my housmates and that Seth Green didn't care.)

-----------

12.21 6:24PM I was there and have a Nano. Was that you?. Hope you recognize me from my pics..I am an entertainment and business lawyer originally from NY, but live in Arlington, work in DC..I speak a few languages and I have lots of energy, love the theater, Indy movies, jazz clubs.I like and prefer the energy of someone for the fun and active stuff (skiing, biking, dancing, gym, etc.) Attached are two recent pics to see if it was me.. I look forward to the adventure of a new year.
Ciao
----

Survey saaaaaaays: Nope. Not him. (And he's *whisper*OLD*whisper*)

-----------

12.23 3:25PM Sup. Can you describe who you are talking about a little better. Send a pic as wel. Thanks

No comments: