Thursday, January 05, 2006

Two trolleys pass in the night - w4m - 27

I only saw you from the chest up but sparks flew as our eyes met. Me: white button down, blue scarf (black thong under gray pants in case you were wondering). You: Blue button down over a blue t, striking blue eyes, and some sexy stubble. Khakis and silk boxers? When can I find out?

Dress to live.

-----------

Intrigued by the world of Craig's List (and bored at work) I have been exploring other cities. I thought that good ol' DC had a bit of a monopoly on Missed Connections due to our geeky and shy nature but it seems that some of the other cities are just as prone to avoiding contact with real people. The idea has even been capitalized upon by Dockers, and is the basis of the above post. Note: I posted this in San Franscisco.

-----------

1.5 8:04PM you can find out now. (with pic attached)

1.6 10:05AM Well, that sounds exactly like something I normally wear. Except for the boxers lol :P Where was this sighting, anyway?

1.6 3:04PM yep, that was me. I wasn't wearing silk boxers at the time, but I can in the future.

-----------

I am amused....or scared. Something.

No comments: