Wednesday, October 06, 2010

you waved and said hi... - w4m - 29 (near Key Food, Astoria)

...and I spent the next twenty minutes trying to figure out how I knew you. High school? summer camp? some random networking event? Thanks for keeping my brain occupied during an otherwise boring grocery shopping experience but we are complete strangers. Want to change that?

----------
It seems that this posting was sufficiently vague to garner a variety of responses. Assuming the responders are men:

Man 1: "Which key food in Astoria? 30th Ave and 43rd St??"
Man 2: "yes I would...."
Man 3: "Very interesting......can you describe what I looked like or what I was wearing......? "

This makes me wonder how many men are out there waving to complete strangers? Why would they need more guidance? Did they wave at someone or didn't they? Unfortunately my missed connection was surprisingly nondescript. My only thought was "Oh he seems friendly" but that may be more due to the fact that he was waving. Also, I didn't know there was a Key Food on 43rd. Also, also I responded with that basic idea to each guy.

----------
Man 2: sent me a nude photo.

No comments: