Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Morus Alba: A Tragic Love Story

This week we've decided to take a direct approach for finding love and post directly to OKCupid. My dear friend Tuti has decided to share her experiences (and her profile) on my illustrious blog.
Doesn't she look super cute?


No wonder she found a nice young mulberry right away. Tuti recounted that her date went well, "We chatted about homeopathic remedies for grey hair and snake bites and the latest pharmaceutical studies on diabetes. He's even  read my two favorite stories O Pioneer and Pyramus and Thisbe! (Now those were tragic love stories!)"

However there were some definite issues. "The moment we became....ahem...intimate. Well, a polite tree doesn't kiss and tell but....it was over at light speed! And then he got a call from some brazen red mulberry! I'll never online date again. Maybe I'll ask out that fine specimen at 888 Winchester Ave."


No comments: