Sunday, September 12, 2010

N train - striped shirt and snapple

Here goes...the first new Missed Connection of the new and improved bloggety blog....

-----------
It seems that sleepy and relatively tipsy me was planning to post a missed connection. Written on a receipt in my wallet I found the following words: "12:45 waiiiiiiting ripped jeans, striped shirt adidas N to Astoria talked to guitar guy Snapple."

I can only hypothesize that while waiting over-long for the N train to Astoria I saw an attractive man (I hope) wearing ripped jeans, striped shirt and Adidas. I do recall the guitar guy. Although he was also riding the train he didn't match the description. So I assume, that you (hypothetical man described on Walgreens receipt) exchanged words with him. As for the Snapple, perhaps I'm proposing that we meet for sugary fruit drinks? Interested?

Oh wait, I was the short-haired short-statured girl wearing brown shirt and jeans trying not to dance to the music on my iPod.

Hmm, how shall you prove to me that it's you?

-------------
Ed Note- I accidently posted that I am 28 when in fact I am older.

------------
Statues: No response. Too specific of a missed connection.

No comments: