Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thor from Minnesnowta - w4m

Hey! In a very watered down version of Minnesnowta nice I just wanted to make sure that you're not living on the street. Sorry again that you couldn't live with us. How's the new job/city going?

-----------

I have been delinquent in my duties as Ms. Connection. I will give another try before handing in my resignation.

The above post was a real MC. The Thor in question was supposed to move into my house but the housemates decided against it as we had never met him. Although I didn't have the unlucky duty of telling him this I still felt guilty....especially when I found out he was moving from MN. After posting this, I checked my phone bill and saw that the god of thunder was actually from Missouri, which may explain the lack of response. It doesn't explain why I didn't just call him rather than posting though.

No comments: